Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

2008-07-06

Enjoying the summer

This summer I decided that we're going to have fun. Regardless of the hot weather, me and the girls are going to do some fun things. I'm hoping to plan a few outings with some friends and some play dates too. I am taking some time off from all the time I spend on the computer to just really enjoy being with my family. I also plan on doing some serious praying and just seeking God for His will in my life and the life of my family.
On a side note, I have been doing a little bit of scrapbooking too. Here are 2 pages that I did today.










I haven't scrapbooked in a long time but it's something I really enjoy and I hope to do more of this summer. I plan on taking lots of pics of the girls and our "adventures" and scrap away!

0 enchanted replies: