The five things that I'm most thankful for today are:
- I'm thankful that my husband has a secure job and that we have a roof over our heads. I know so many people that are going through tough times right now because of the economy and while we are definitely not living large, God has been keeping us and providing for us.
- I'm thankful that my kids and husband are healthy.
- I'm thankful for the buttermilk that my husband picked up at the store the other day. lol We never have buttermilk in our house but I've always wanted to make Buttermilk Pancakes and now today I can. :)
- I'm thankful for laughter. My girls are seriously nuts and the fact that I can laugh over most of the things they do and the havoc they create is a good thing. lol
- I'm thankful for God's mercy and patience. So many times we seem to take FOREVER to get our act together in some areas but He's always so patient, loving and kind with us. His mercies are new every morning and while we can be hard on ourselves at times, His love for us is unconditional.