Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

2009-08-26

Total Randomness

My blog got a facelift. Did you notice? I wish I could take credit for it all but thanks to some really great sites out there, I managed to spruce up my blog. The background came FREE from Aqua Poppy Designs. Me likey.

I made the header using Scrapblog. Soooooooo easy to use and it has so many great FREE graphics. :) This blog is still a work in progress............as is everything else in my life these days.

Today is one of those days where I have a bunch of thoughts bouncing around my head but can't seem to make any sense of them. Maybe I'll just be random and throw them out there.

In no particular order:

1. The girls are watching Dora and I notice that a lot of her adventures include witches. We may have to ban Dora.

2. Tonight is the last night of Bible Boot Camp (VBS) and I'm pretty excited about that. The kids had a great time and I think it was a success. A lot of time and planning went into it so I'm thankful to take a break from that.

3. I got up at 5 this morning to do the treadmill. I told Tim last night to get me up even if I put up a fuss. I only did 15 minutes but I guess that's better than the zero minutes I've been doing lately.

4. One of my prayers lately is for God to make me into a morning person. I'd so much rather sleep in than get up and do anything else. I want to be that kind of mom that gets up early, gets her quiet time with the Lord in, gets showered and ready for the day, gets the house in order and gets the kids ready for the day. Pretty much I guess I'm wanting to be that woman in Proverbs 31.

5. I'd love to be more organized and get myself (and the kids) onto some sort of schedule and routine. I hate that chaotic feeling that I often feel throughout the day when I'm looking at the laundry and the messes around the house, the bills and papers piling up, etc. Sigh.

6. I'd love to reach my Weight Watchers goal one of these days. I started this summer with a plan to lose 20 lbs in 20 weeks. That went out the door pretty quickly. I actually went in the opposite direction, which I'm not happy about. I can sit here and wallow and moan and cry the blues but I choose to start tracking my points again and look forward to Sept. 15 when Emilee and Grace will both be in school and I can actually go weigh in at Weight Watchers and stay for the meetings. 19 days to go. Hopefully I can knock off a few of these lbs before then. Tim's on a new program so it always helps when we are both on the same page. Actually, I've had Em and Grace eating better this week too. I realized that if my kids have weight issues, it will be my fault and I needed to do something about that.

7. I have a lot to do today so I better get going. :)
Photobucket

2 enchanted replies:

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Love the colours and design of your new look blog!!! I need to lose weight too and annoyingly have a bike but the gears are not working properly. I need to get a look at it again to fix it.
Collette xxxx

Unknown said...

I love your blog and hope all your dreams and wishes come true. Thanks for visiting my blog.