Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket   Photobucket

2009-09-06

{New Blog Reads}

When I decided to re-do my blog, I only kept some of the gadgets because I was just too lazy to make notes of all the rest. Plain and simple. So, I lost my blog list. I was not too worried because I had actually found most of my new favorite reads by visiting Collette over at Jesus Loves Mums. So, I took a gander over there a little while ago and took some notes and re-created my blog list.

Since I'm naturally addicted to the computer and since this has just felt like the world's longest day, I have been wandering around the web looking for some more new favorite reads. Lately I've been in a crafty mood. I haven't really done any projects but I'm always on the lookout for some neat idea or project to do with the girls. Well tonight must have been my lucky night because I came across of bunch of really great ones. Check these out:

Hostess with the Mostess

Little Birdie Secrets
A Feathered Nest
Crafty Chicks
Photobucket

0 enchanted replies: